We primarily seek to partner with management teams to make investments in growth focused businesses with an established track record of success. Utilizing a generalist investment strategy, we have particular interest in situations with the following characteristics:
- Proven business model
- Sustainable and defendable franchise
- Strong return on invested capital
- Strong free cash flow generation with opportunities for reinvestment
- Ability to add value operationally or via acquisition/organic growth
- Catalyst for value creation
- Alignment of incentives with the operating team
PREFERRED INVESTMENT TYPES
Buy-and-Build Opportunities: Provide capital to companies in fragmented industries to support a stronger competitive position through strategic acquisitions.
Mid to Late Stage Growth Capital: Provide capital to businesses with a solid market opportunity and a proven product or service to substantially expand their market presence.
Special Situations: Provide equity for creative transaction structures including structured minority investments, mezzanine investments, distressed debt investments or private investments in public companies.
Formation Capital: Provide growth capital to early-stage companies in sectors where we have unique and value-added expertise.
REPRESENTATIVE SECTOR FOCUS AREA
- Value-Added Distribution
- Media & Interactive Gaming
- Healthcare and Healthcare Services
- Specialty Manufacturing
- Business Services
- Financial Services